Welcome to USAVA
At USAVA Lending, we are proud to provide the highest quality home loans for Veterans and Active Duty Military. Our loan specialists will assess your specific needs and ensure you take full advantage of the unique benefits reserved exclusively for Veterans.
VA Loans provide competitive interest rates and no PMI which means lower monthly payments.
Easy to Qualify
The VA Loan Program provides opportunities to buyers that may not ordinarily qualify for standard financing options.
No Down Payment!
VA Loan Programs are one of the only lending options that require no down payment.
This is especially ideal for first time buyers that receive relaxed credit standards!
Whether your goal is to purchase a home or refinance to lower your monthly payment, our team is committed to helping you obtain an unbeatable VA loan with vigilant, caring customer service. Our excellent rating with the BBB and Business Consumer Alliance is proof of our dedication to our customers.
Our VA Loan specialists are waiting to help you take advantage of these exceptional benefits.
VA Loan Eligibility
Find out if you are eligible for a VA Loan today! USAVA is here to help you determine your eligibility as well as answer any VA loan questions you may have. Our “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau means you can trust in our our quality products and our commitment to providing unbeatable customer service. You can be confident that our dedicated loan specialists will be with you every step of the way.
We will assess your individual needs and goals and help to educate you on your VA loan benefits and the VA loan process. We are committed to helping you get the best rate possible with a smooth, low stress transaction. Whether you are refinancing an existing loan to dramatically lower your payments or are buying a new home, USAVA is the best choice for all of your lending needs.
Eligibility for VA Loans includes one of the following:
- You have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime
- You have served 181 days of active service during peacetime
- You have more than 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves
- You are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related disability.
The VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) lowers your interest rate by refinancing your existing VA home loan and is one of the few remaining mortgage options for borrows that don’t have a down payment. Additionally, an IRRL is typically easier to qualify for than conventional mortgage choices.
If you are considering lowering your monthly mortgage payments and are either a veteran or active military, please give USAVA a call today. We will carefully assess your situation to find your very best options and we will never try to sell you something that doesn’t make sense. At the very least, you’ll walk away with useful information to consider.
USAVA Lending is an Equal Housing Lender and a member of the Better Business Bureau with a solid reputation of excellence. Call us today or email us to get started!
- No appraisal or credit underwriting package is required when applying for an IRRRL.
- An IRRRL may be done with “no money out of pocket” by including all costs in the new loan or by making the new loan at an interest rate high enough to enable the lender to pay the costs.
- When refinancing from an existing VA ARM loan to a fixed rate loan, the interest rate may increase.
- No lender is required to give you an IRRRL, however, any VA lender of your choosing. may process your application for an IRRRL.
- Veterans are strongly urged to contact several lenders because terms may vary.
- You may NOT receive any cash from the loan proceeds.